Thursday 3 May 2012

MUA Lashes - Flair


I went to the Adee Phelan haircare launch at Sugar Hut, Essex on Friday. I’d never been before so I was super excited!

With the event being in Essex I knew I the two very important factors of the night were getting myself a spray tan, I opted for a Gold Fake Bake, and of course I had to wear some false lashes!!

I don’t often wear lashes, I don’t really have the hand to eye co-ordination to apply them and generally end up throwing them across the room! However I had to make an exception for this very glam night!!


I decided on the MUA lashes in Flair, they were perfect! Not too over the top, they didn’t weigh my lids down and I think they looked fantastic! I'm not so keen full on lashes, these looked natural, but opened my eyes up and I felt instantly glamorous!

The lashes were easy to apply, the glue is already clear which is a bonus!  And to top this off they come at a bargainous price of £2!!!  Stock up girlies, they are fabulous!

8 comments:

  1. These look fabulous on you! Hope you had a fab time at Sugarhut...my local haunt since I was 16 ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So you're a regular! Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. wow they look so pretty! :O and only £2!! :O wow haha

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! :)
    They look lovely for £2! Amazing!
    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes amazing eh? So cheap! xx

      Delete