Saturday 4 June 2011

Everything Balm by Trilogy

I was a very lucky girl and got sent this last week.  I was excited to use it as I hadn’t heard of the brand before and love the sound of it. It’s called Everything Balm, and it pretty much does exactly what it says on the......tub!!
You can use it as a moisturiser for your face, chapped, rough skin on elbows, knees and feet, a hand cream, a massage oil (once warmed up between your palms), a lip conditioner, a cuticle conditioner and it can be used to tame fly away hair. Due to it’s all natural ingredients it’s gentle enough to use on babies.

I have very dry cuticles, so it’s brilliant for that, I’m a lip balm addict and this rivals my all time favourite Carmex! I have also applied it to my knees and ankles as a barrier before self tanning!
The balm is solid, although once you warm it up between your fingers it becomes a gorgeous , silky, light oil. It has a very delicate scent to it, not overpowering at all.

Trilogy is a company founded by two sisters from New Zealand, who have made it their mission to produce an all natural and pure line of products.


The packaging is 100% recyclable and gorgeous. You open up the card box, to find the tub wrapped in an embroidered canvas bag, it looks natural and kind to the environment, yet luxurious!
Trilogy says that it’s a multi-tasker, cutting your beauty kit in half. I am going camping next weekend and I will definitely be taking this with me!!

It comes in two sizes 45ml £12.50 and 95ml £20.50. Available at John Lewis.

2 comments:

  1. This looks lush, fab review! Did you see this stuff on tv at the weekend? Think it was maybe on Something for the Weekend as they were talking about multi task products to take to summer festivals etc, and this came out tops! That's IT, I WANT some! Thanks for telling us more, your review is better than what the lady on tv said! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww fab, thank you!! It is great stuff!! I didn't see that review, wish I had!! x x

    ReplyDelete