Tuesday 10 May 2011

Quick Diet Update!!

I really wanted to do a post today on ‘Products that didn’t work for me’ but I’ve had a bit of a hectic day so I’ll do that tomorrow!
Anyway, rather disappointingly I’ve not lost a single LB this week, I’ve not stuck to it completely though, but I did totally cut out chocolate last week (which is REALLY tough for me)! However,I did go to breakfast with a girlfriend on Saturday, we both had Pancakes, crispy bacon and maple syrup........then a curry on Saturday night lol!! Mmmmmm......3 guesses why I’ve not shifted anything!! I think I’d better get more serious!!
Today I had is a bowl of Bran Flakes  with half a chopped up banana, when I got back from the gym (good eh?), I had a Muller Light Yogurt, a corned beef and salad sandwich and a packet of Light Choices crisps for lunch and  Spag bol with Quorn tonight for dinner! Lets see how long I can keep it up!!
Current Weight : 11st 4lb (Still)

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not losing any lbs this week, good luck for next week!

    ps your children are so cute! -->

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, hopefully I'll lose some next week!

    Awww thank you, I think so too lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh hun, it will take a bit of getting used to. Sometimes I wish I didn't like food as much as I do. I've always been known to be the one with the 'healthy appetite' or the girl who 'finishes her plate'. It's all true though, or I'm just greedy! I fancy a curry now! Good Luck for this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have faith in you:)) I start my diet tomorrow which is cutting out soda and fast food all together but I guess we'll see how that goes :/ P.S.- Your blog is darling! Newest follower:) Yay!

    xoxo
    deardarlingxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete