Wednesday 4 May 2011

Here Goes.......

Right, I've decided to go with Weight Watchers. After speaking to friends, family and asking on good old Facebook, it seems to be the favourite! So far today I have used up 11 points and have 18 left for the rest of the day.  I think we are having Seafood Linguine, which is fairly low in fat I think, I'll just have to limit the amount of pasta I have!

I'm new to the whole Pro Points change, so that'll take some reading up on but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!
Does anyone who has already tried it have any advice for me??

Ok so here goes, today on 4th May I'm 11st4lb (boooooo). I'm going to weigh myself every Wednesday and track it on here!!

Wish me luck

x x

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many good things about WW! My friend has lost 3 stone on it and years ago I lost 13 pound (1 pound away from target then i gave it up) That was 8 years ago, back then I was allowed 18 points per day. I don't get how the new system works. I recently lost 12 pound with Slimming World but am now on a break til 19th May, I think I'm bored of the diet to be honest. Keep us posted hun and on twitter I'd love to know how you're getting on! At my last weigh in I weighed 11st 4 too. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete