Tuesday 3 May 2011

Diets, diets, diets........am I really going to do this??!!

Ok so, after a week in Norfolk I ate a LOT of fish n chips, ice cream, fudge and Cromer crab. It's all caught up on me and I put on 3lb in that week!! Not Good at all, considering i'm not exactly a size 10!!

I can't quite believe I'm agreeing to this but, in the next couple of days I going to look into a diet that suits me, my routine and that I can work around my family. I'm then going to weigh (eeekk) myself every week, track my weight and report in to you each week on here!
I can't really commit to a weigh in class each week due to the kids etc, but this will be the push I need!

I'm going to Centre Parcs on 1st July with all my skinny girlfriends, size 8-10 friends.....booo!! So that gives me 10 weeks to get this lumpy size 14 body into a sexy size 10-12........OK I'd better not get ahead of myself!! If I do this sensibly I should lose around 1-2lbs a week, so in theory I could lose 10-20lbs in that time!!

So who thinks this is a good idea? Can anyone recommend a good diet for me? Does anyone want to join me and track their weight in my comment box each week?? Who's with me?!

So I'm not quite ready to reveal my weight to the world right at this precise minute, I have to syke myself up for that!! I'll check in, in the next couple of days with which diet I have gone for and my dreaded weight!! I might even add 'Before' and 'After' pics! Eeeekk!!

I will not be neglecting the beauty side of things.....no way, far from it!! I had a little spend up a few days ago, got a few new bits to try!!

Wish me luck x x x

11 comments:

  1. Well done you!! You should whizz that weight off no problem, and knowing that you have to tell us all if you have a wobble means you are more likely to stick to it!
    I do a low carb, high protein diet, but have heard of the tescos e plan diet being good, and i have tried adios too which seemed to help when joined with a diet! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dizzy!! I'm hoping it will!! I'm a bit of a carb freak though!! I can't seem function without them! Lol! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Emma... I seriously need to work out a routine and diet to suit me aswell! I'll try my best and track my weight on the comment box with you if it helps? :o) I don't usually let anyone know my weight but what the hell... I currently weigh 11st 2lbs!! My target weight is 9 stone... but I love chocolate too much but I think I'll look into that Tesco diet aswell! Good luck Emma! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck hun! I know how difficult it is. I'm a crab lover too, it's delish! I lost 12 pound recently with Slimming World, having a 4 weeks break at the minute going back 19th May. Let us know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support girls!! Ok what the hell, as you've told us your weight Pixie duzt, I'll tell you mine......11st4lb!!
    Stacey, I did Slimming World after I had my daughter, I don't know if I'm a bit dim, but I couldn't get to grips with it, it confused me! Lol!! maybe I should have another look! A few people have mentioned the Tescos diet. Also I've heard of an American diet which is apparently free www.sparkpeople.com!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going on holiday in 6 weeks and want to fit in a size 12 bikini without looking like there are two people sharing it!! I weigh 10st 11lb and my fitness freak brother is helping me out. Eating small meals and lots of them and a small amount of exercise, i have to read loads of labels to check out the sugars and fat content but hoping it will be worth it :) if i dont have to tuck my tummy in my leggings anymore it will be a bonus. Good luck Emma, looking forward to the updates x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't get to grips with the whole Slimming World diet either... after trying my hardest and putting on 2lb I left! Lol I still have the books to read over again but for now I will look into these online diets including the sparkpeople one aswell! All the best to all of us and here's to getting back into our size 10 bikinis 'cheers'! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha!! After two babies, even at a size 10 I will not be getting into any bikinis!! :-( x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.sparkpeople.com is great, I used to use this x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have registered with Spark People but the website is so busy, I can't work out how to find the actual diet plan!! Lol! Was it easy to follow etc? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will take a look at this spark people website, after reading your WW post I am leaning toward going to WW too. I want to know if I can do it again! SW is ok but I think I'm just bored of it x

    ReplyDelete