Sunday 1 May 2011

Babyliss Conical Wand!

Hello ladies, so I’m back from my holiday with my little family! It was lovely, but the sea air does nothing for my locks, even with the Morrocan Oil!! It was so good to get back and give my hair a deep condition, I feel like me again!! Anyway....
....I thought I’d get back into the swing of things by telling you about my favourite ever hair tool, the Babyliss Conical Wand!! It’s fantastic if you want lovely wavy, tousled curls!
It’s so easy to use, I find it far easier to create curls than using straightners.  All you do is hold the tip of the wand which is protected from the heat, wrap your hair around for roughly  15 secs, let your hair fall and there you go, you have a perfect curl!
The smaller the section of hair, the tighter the curl, as I prefer a looser, more natural curl , I wrap round a thicker section. I spray each section with a flexible hairspray, once I’ve done my whole head I run my fingers through to create a natural look.












It has 25 heat settings, I usually have it on 23. I kid myself thinking I’m damaging my hair less from not having it on the hottest!
It comes in pink and black, it also comes in two different sizes. Its measured tip to base so the smaller is 13 – 25mm and the larger is 19 – 32mm. I went for the bigger, to create larger curls and of course the pink one.....I love pink!!
I got mine for around  £21, but they can vary. I’ve seen them on some websites for £32, so shop around!! Mine came with a mat and a glove to protect my fingers, you do have to be careful as they get very hot!!!
The Conical wand really is fantastic, as I think if gives you a sexy summery, beachy look! Perfect for the time of year!! I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a conical wand for ages that's not really expensive! love how this made your hair look :) xx

    ReplyDelete