Thursday 14 April 2011

Nails.........

I had a Shellac manicure done last week. Love it. It’s a nail varnish which lasts for 14 days. It goes on like a nail varnish, then every coat is set under a UV lamp. A base coat, two coats of colour then a top coat, just like a normal manicure.
It’s great, I had it done last Friday, so not quite a week yet but still no chips and it’s as glossy as it was when it was first applied. It’s removed with acetone in minutes and doesn't harm your nails at all. It cost me £20 at a local beauty salon, which I thought was a great price. I had the colour Hot Pop Pink.
I’m very lucky to have a friend who is a beauty therapist, journalist, tutor, blogger, haha the list goes on, anyway she is trying out a new gel called Artistic from Essie, so I’m lucky enough to be a model for her tomorrow. I’ll let you know how that goes!!
My Shellac would have only been on a week but I’m excited to try something new. I’m also having a Fake Bake spray tan!! Lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment