Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Little Shopping Trip.....

I went on a little shopping trip today, wasn’t as successful as planned due to my kids really not haven’t the patients to let me have a browse around the shops. However, I did manage to get these beauties from Dorothy Perkins......

.......I love them and I think they will go with so much this summer, with jeans and pretty summer dresses!!!


I am almost out of mascara, which is one thing I really can’t do without.  Rather than go with my usuals I thought I’d try something different and cheaper!! So I went for Rimmel’s Volume Flash x10 in Black, I think it was £5.99 in Boots.  I’ll let you know how I get on with it!

Ok, I'm off to watch the rest of TOWIE!! x x

1 comment:

  1. So far so good with the mascara, will update in a couple of days! x

    ReplyDelete